Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the visibility of a website in a search engine’s results. The earlier the results or the higher ranked the results are leads to more frequency of visitors to your website. This can increase brand awareness among potential customers and potentially increase sales. If your website does not turn up on most search engines, it may be hard for you to gain new customers as your website is not known, therefore SEO is very important in establishing your website’s reputation.
Website and SEO Benefits
Complements offline marketing – People misplace brochures after taking a look but this neither happens with your name card or your company name. Moreover, it just allows to find out more info just by searching the company name.
1. Promotion that doesn’t sleep – Imagine having your own marketing and promotion website working that works exclusively for you! One that works 24×7 hours every day, every week, every year!
2. Targeted traffic – SEO maximizes the number of visitors who are constantly looking up for your offers and services.
Increased brand visibility – SEO can give your brand a high international profile and for a comparatively low outlay.
3. More cost effective – SEO is one of the most cost effective ways of marketing.
4. Increased accessibility – Following and abiding by the simple optimization procedures can make your site more accessible to all users.
5. High ROI (Dollar for dollar) – SEO brings you a higher return on your investment than any other competitive form of online marketing.
6. Long term positioning – Properly designed and optimized sites stay longer in term of rankings compared to the PPC where costs and outlay are always fluctuating and unpredictable.
7. Overseas Opportunities – Internet has no limits thus by ranking higher on a optimized search engine, it will bring you more overseas inquiries, customers & offers.
8. Fixed Costs – The cost involved in SEO is rather fixed, regardless of the click volume.
This is due to the fall in cost per click over time, after the optimization downpayment costs and also due to the current low costs. Conversely, paid-search is essentially a versatile outgo.
9. Brand Visibility – Think about that search on ‘car insurance’, and the big shot companies that are determined to appear on the first page of Google. Those that don’t make it either purchase the PPC ads for exposure, which is extremely expensive for such a comparative search module.
We provide services such as
– Local directory submissions
– Major directory submissions
– Niche directory submissions
– On-going directory submissions for link building
SEO/ Backlink generation
– On-page SEO
– Off-page SEO
– Link building
– Keyword research
– Competitor Analysis
– On-going link building